WITH OUR COMPREHENSIVE PORTFOLIO OF SERVICES WE HELP YOU TO JUMPSTART YOUR NEXT PROJECT.
We support you with primary screening, run assays to drive structure activity relationship (SAR) studies to optimize lead compounds or identify potential off-target interactions that may threaten the success of your project.
Our expert staff is dedicated to helping you identify the compounds with the greatest chance to succeed. With prompt communication and a commitment to on-time reporting, we are devoted to helping you meet your strict project timelines.
USING OUR PD3D® 3D ORGANOID CELL CULTURE TECHNOLOGY, WE OFFER THE CAPACITY TO SCREEN YOUR COMPOUND LIBRARIES FOR MOLECULES THAT INTERFERE WITH CANCER CELL GROWTH.
Using a 386 well plate based HTS our system is completely integrated to laboratory equipment allowing researchers to quickly conduct millions of pharmacological tests to rapidly identify active compounds. With the benefit of tumor spheroid 3D cell culture systems, the results are stronger, more efficient and reliable drug screening than conventional 2D based monolayer culture systems currently in use. Our 3D experts can advise, plan, conduct and interpret an optimized screening project to suit your testing needs.
Combination therapies have emerged as the standard of care in many diseases including oncology. It is widely accepted that the biological pathways fundamental in many serious diseases are highly complex with individual cell types containing a unique network of pathways and, as a result, traditional monotherapies are often insufficient.
With our experience analyzing drug combinations in PD3D cell cultures, we are recognized as a reliable partner for drug combination screening. Team up with us to discover new combination therapies and aid patient stratification.
HOW CAN CPO's COMBINATION DRUG SCREENING PLATFORM WORK FOR YOUR PROJECT?
- Study combination drug responses to identify synergistic and antagonistic interactions
- Compare the activity of your compound with approved and emerging therapies
- Access over 200 highly characterised PD3D cell cultures to identify novel biomarkers for your drug candidate
- Study all three groups: small molecules, antibodies, and antibody drug conjugates
- A choice of binding, enzymatic and cell based functional to match your project requirements
- Access to major targets (including exclusive targets), for cross-target liability profiling
- Reliable, quick turnaround times and strict quality controls
- Custom services to supplement our off-the-shelf services to meet all of your needs, providing a cost-effective way to expand your capabilities and capacity